The X-Men Are Back.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Variable X-Men

+4
Artemis Watson
Colin Wagner
Alex McCoy
Drake Thorne
8 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Variable X-Men - Page 2 Empty Re: Variable X-Men

Post by Artemis Watson Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:33 am

"Would, but I'd rather not get called out after my first day of school." Ellis answered as he moved away from the table. "And, unless anyone else wants to watch, laugh at, and/or bully other students, I'm gone." He said, beginning to step away.
Artemis Watson
Artemis Watson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:44 am

"I plan to mes with some of the students, so I'll be sure to do so while you're in class, seriously, sit away from the vents..." Scarlet says, nodding at Ellis.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:46 am

Lartessa glared over at Scarlet. "You know I can't let you do that..."
Lara suddenly perked up. "Oh, perhaps that one homosexual would like to join us. Uh, I think his name is Athena!"

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:51 am

"Oh, Arty? maybe, I don't think he likes leaving his room," Scarlet says with a shrug, "I can go ask him if you want,"
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:54 am

"He seems pleasant to be around. I've heard a few funny stories from Alex." And I need a gay best friend. Not that she mentioned that last part.

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex McCoy Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:38 pm

Alex entered the cafeteria wearing a fresh new black blazer over a black sweater outlined in white. A skin tight pair of khaki pants, and classic black and white converse. He grinned as he saw the cafeteria bustling with life and somewhat eager first year students. "Good morning everyone!" He shouted, his loud voice booming and silencing all of the chitter chatter.
Alex McCoy
Alex McCoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:18 pm

Lartessa fell silent. She twisted her red ponytail idly in her hand, waiting for Alex to finish speaking.

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Watson Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:14 pm

Ellis stopped about a yard from Alex, sighing as a hand moved to cover his right ear. "Ugh... Dude." He muttered, raising a brow to the teacher before rushing to phase through him and walking  away from the cafeteria.

Last edited by Artemis Watson on Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemis Watson
Artemis Watson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:16 pm

"Alex, just the dude I wanted to see, do you know where Arty is?" Scarlet asks, standing up and adjusting her hood.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Thorne Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:36 pm

"You know. I don't.but if I find him, I'll let you know. And vice versa." He smiled, nodding to her and then walking away.
Drake Thorne
Drake Thorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:58 pm

"Well, I don't want to be late for class," Lara said, getting up. She walked over to the Jonah and threw her trash away. "Ta-ta!" She waved to the table, before making her way to her first class.

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:08 pm

"thanks Alex," Scarlet said grabbing her bag and such before heading to class, shewsa still trying to decide, one big one or lots of little ones. she shrugged and continued to walk, sitting down in the class room, crossing her legs in her seat.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Watson Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:31 pm

Artemis 'wandered' toward the cafeteria, floating nearly a foot above the floor, focusing again on his phone. Eventually he landed, eyeing the area around him as he began to walk. "Where's that fucking..." His voice faltered, leading into a sigh once he found Alex. He sped his pace, weakly waving. "Alex! Dammit.."
Artemis Watson
Artemis Watson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex McCoy Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:15 pm

"There you are!" Alex said with a grin as he turned to see Artemis."sleep in again?" He joked, giving him a side hug as he spoke.
Alex McCoy
Alex McCoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Watson Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:40 pm

"Yup, three straight hours in total. Total step-up from the usual one." Artemis responded, somewhat returning the hug. "So unless you're planning for a DR session--Or, like, the statue of liberty's turned into a machine that'll turn everyone into a slime mutant, I'm gonna' end up crashing."
Artemis Watson
Artemis Watson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Olson Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:51 pm

Blake let out a deep breath before pushing off the table and throwing away the leftovers of her breakfast. She re-adjusted her backpack and made her way to class after Ellis.
Blake Olson
Blake Olson

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex McCoy Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:56 pm

"Alright. Well, classes are about to start, so get somewhere safe before you crash. I'll see you after school." He smiled, before exiting the cafeteria and heading to the gym. First class of the day in gym, was, Kris, Blake, Ellis, and Scarlet, and a bunch of other unnamed mutants of course. First class, taught by (Whoever lils teacher is or w/e) And has Colin, Artemis, whoever the fuck else I'm forgetting.
Alex McCoy
Alex McCoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:59 pm

Mrs. Romaine patiently watched as her students performed small scale feats of wonder. Her dark skin tanned with a few wrinkles of age, laugh lines especially apparent, and her hair falling in dreadlocks past a purple bandana, she wore a rather professional, wine colored blazer over a black shirt, with a matching skirt and shoes. She applauded Francis as he managed to cause fire-cracker like explosions in the air, before stopping him when they grew too large, too loud.
"This is a good example, class," she said, the sun light shining in from the circular roof and walls, all glass. The room being a former green house, plants lined the walls, the floor white marble tile with inlays of ebony and limestone every other tile. "Control is, above all else, the most vital mechanism of our kind. In your youth, many of you lack finer control of your abilities. Not to mention, at your ages you often are not in proper control of your emotions." She smiled. "It goes without saying that the danger you pose to yourselves and others around you. But, that's why you're here. To learn to control your powers. Here, you will find yourselves capable of feats of great creativity and maturity." She said the last word with more intensity, winking at Scarlet. "I trust we're going to have a wonderful time together. I must remind you-- my class is about control, not power, not fighting, but control. My own mutation needs constant attention," she laughed. "Or I'd turn into a puddle." She laughed along with the few students who found her funny. "Now. Who would like to go next in demonstrating their abilities?" The first day was all about getting to know her students. What they were capable of, and how much attention they would need from her during class time. She had read their files, of course, but those dark eyes of hers showed an intensity to them. She knew too well things were often much different on paper.

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Wagner Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:08 pm

"I'll go." Colin said, stepping forward and awaiting the teachers further information. Colin was one of the best in the school when it came to controlling his powers, given the fact that the actual graduated students, known as the main roster for the 'X-Men' have often asked for his help.
Colin Wagner
Colin Wagner
Admin

https://x-men-reborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:26 pm

"Go ahead," Mrs. Romaine said. "Form a sphere of acid around me, without touching me." Romaine would admit, she was a pretty tough teacher. She had heard praise from the main team of X-Men, however, and trusted fully in Colin's abilities. "I have faith in you," she smiled.
---
Lara exited the locker room, garbed in a magenta tank and black yoga pants, along with some bright green sneakers. She cracked her neck as she waited for the others, checking her hair to make sure she had taken her headband off, Lartessa kept her locks of flames in a ponytail, however.

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Wagner Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:31 pm

"How sweet." Colin joked, as the tips of his fingers turned into clumps of acid, which slowly grew as his arms dissolved, he walked over to the teacher and the acid slowly made its way down, In a curved shape so that it went around her, then he remove his arms, which were now back to normal. His teacher however, was now fully engulfed in a sphere of acid. Only staying in a sphere because he was fiercely concentrating on it.
Colin Wagner
Colin Wagner
Admin

https://x-men-reborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Olson Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:32 pm

Blake let out an exasperated sigh as she walked to Gym, her feet shuffling after her. She entered the locker room, changing into heather-grey legging and a blue tank-top covering her torso. Slipping on tiffany-blue sneakers and grabbing a hair tie, she exited the room. Blake made her way to the attendance area whilst tying her hair into a high pony-tail.
Blake Olson
Blake Olson

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Watson Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:36 pm

Ellis phased through the gym's shared wall with its hallway, head peaking into the room. "Guessing I'm still late if I don't care, right?" He questioned to himself, moving into the room completely. "Woops." He shrugged, beginning to wander around the large space, before he actually took the path toward the locker room.
Artemis Watson
Artemis Watson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:42 pm

"Thank you, Colin." She said, walking through the wall of acid, turning to a clear liquid she stepped through. A few students whispered as she turned back to flesh, but she clapped her hands to bring them back to attention. "Very good. Next?"
---
Lara walked over to Blake. "Hey. What's up, Blake?" Lara wasn't sure how Blake felt about her, a lot of her peers generally just shyed away from the prefect. Blake at least seemed polite enough to make conversation, though.

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:48 pm

"Sure," Scarlet says standing up, she was known but her abilities weren't exactly as well groomed at Collin's she had only been at the school for a year or so, but the red head had a firm grip on what she could do, fish though, fish were tricky little bastards.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum