The X-Men Are Back.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Variable X-Men

+4
Artemis Watson
Colin Wagner
Alex McCoy
Drake Thorne
8 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Variable X-Men - Page 6 Empty Re: Variable X-Men

Post by Alex McCoy Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:26 pm

"Actually," Alex said, interupting a small bit. "It seems kind of odd to me, which is why only the people in this room, adding Scar and Drake, will be taking a tour of their HQ. I only want the best of the best going into what could possibly be enemy territory. Artemis, I meant to bring this up earlier, but I need to ask you before we go any farther. How hard would it be for you to design us all new uniforms? We want to let them know that we're not some rag tag group of mutants when we visit them." He smiled.
Alex McCoy
Alex McCoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Watson Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:36 pm

"Uh... Depends on how 'uniform' you want them." He answered, shrugging. "Shouldn't be long, though. Oh, and, depending on your plan..." He trailed off, looking to Alex. "... I recommend getting Ellis in, J-S."
Artemis Watson
Artemis Watson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:42 pm

"I'll assist with any uniforms," the pale woman said, blue eyes watching Artemis. She then turned to Alex. "If possible I would like to ask where exactly in the facility are we heading? Do we have access to a map?" Her eyes flitted to the hologram and she bit her lip. "Or are we going in blind?"

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex McCoy Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:05 pm

"Good point." Alex said. making a small scribble on a piece of paper before looking up again. "I'll see if I can get us a copy of the layout after this meeting." He said, turning to Artemis. "If you want any additonal members, I trust your judgment so you can fill them in on this when you have time. Any further matters?"
Alex McCoy
Alex McCoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Watson Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:23 pm

"Ah... Nah, don't think so." Artemis answered, shrugging. "I'll start prepping the auditorium, if you're ready to dismiss?" He shrugged, moving to gather the papers.
Artemis Watson
Artemis Watson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:32 pm

Scarlet spoke up from the corner of the room, which apparently no one saw her in, which she was hoping for, after all, she was using the chameleon color changing ability at the moment. She was blending in with the metallic grey, sitting on the floor, only her blue jean shorts, grey v-neck and black sneakers visible. She looses the ability and stands up. "This was a very decent test run, thank you my little guinea pigs,"
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Watson Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:00 am

Artemis jumped slightly as she spoke, a sigh following. "Fucking... Meeting dismissed." He muttered, gathering the papers into the folder, before tucking it back into his satchel and leaving.

Ellis had checked his mailbox during the meeting, now reading over the flyer in his English class.
Artemis Watson
Artemis Watson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:35 am

Lara sat upon the sofa of Storm's office. She had class at the time, but she had told Lara she was always welcome. Storm had become something of Lartessa's role model and mother-figure at the institute, along with being her counselor.
With her cheek pressed against the leather of the sofa, she kept thinking about what had happened with Alex. She sighed, acknowledging that she hadn't been acting with cordiality. Ever since she had arrived at the institute, Lara had been trying to reinvent herself. For the longest time, she had been channeling quarrelsome bitch, but she got what she gave, she supposed.
Perhaps Ororo could tell her what to do.

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:39 am

It had been quiet in the room, the only sound being Storm's pen against the paper, but then it stopped and she looked up. "So, what happened? I heard you and Alex got into a fight, I also heard it got kind of tense." Storm paused, "I would like to hear your side of the story if you don't mind..." Storm crossed her legs as she looked at Lara with a soft gaze.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:39 am

"I was being hard-ass," she said, turning over so that she didn't have to face her mentor. "And a bitch. And rude. Then I called him rude..." The redhead frowned as she brought her knees to her chest. "And I didn't realize it and..." She sighed heavily, not wanting to continue. "And now the headmaster hates me, the girl's prefect."

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Watson Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:33 am

Hours later, the presentation passes. Afterward, Artemis and Alex scheduled a tour for that night, sending a note to Ellis' dorm room moments later. Arty and Eve worked on the uniforms.

They were deep black, he torso's sides were separated in light-grey leather. A band (housing black pouches) around the left thigh, the collar, zipper cover, wrist-long gloves, and knee-high boots were in color--depending on the owner's preference. The center of the belt had the typical 'X' logo in black, the chosen accent color highlighting the shape of the logo. The utility belt itself was in light-grey, matched to the leather. A black domino mask was optional, outlined in the accent color. Another optional piece was an add-on hood/cape, both buckling onto the uniform with silver buttons. They, too, were in black, with the interior of the hood and cape in the accent color. Though, a member could go with/without both of the optional items.

Artemis called another meeting for the group, having already changed into his uniform. His accent color was mint green, opting for both the hood and mask. The remaining uniforms were folded and laid on the table--A note with each member's name laid over--accompanied by a waiting Artemis.

Ellis groaned after he'd been called, the meeting interrupting his ukulele practice. Reluctantly, he rushed downstairs, following the note's directions to the meeting room. Hardly acknowledging Artemis with a forced smile. Looking over the uniforms, he quickly found his. Taking the yellow-accented uniform, he stepped out to find a changing room.
Artemis Watson
Artemis Watson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:15 pm

Scarlet arrived downstairs, she had just taken a shower after working out, it was apparent by the very wet red hair and the clean tanned skin. "Woo, a mission! Thanks for the uniforms Arty, and Eve," Scarlet says, picking up the uniform accented in the same shade of black as the other parts of the uniform, she had chosen to go with the hood option figuring a mask would get annoying after a while and she would just take it off. she walked to a near by changing room and emerged in uniform, "fits great, seriously, nice work,"
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex McCoy Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:50 pm

Alex had already grabbed his outfit, however his was basically completely different. It had straps down the torso and back in the shape of an X, and a 'underwear' Style bottom, like beasts. His accent color was a maroon red, the accent being outlined on the bottoms, and the straps. He was in his 'Animal' form now, and the outfit fit perfectly. "Thanks Arty, this fits great. You too Eve." He grinned, his sharp teeth showing behind his black fur.
Alex McCoy
Alex McCoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Wagner Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:53 pm

Colin came in after changing into his new uniform. His accent color was a pale green, leaning towards neon, but not quite. He had gone with the Domino mask, and a hood. He grinned as he entered the room where everyone else was. "Thanks guys, this is perfect."
Colin Wagner
Colin Wagner
Admin

https://x-men-reborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Thorne Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:56 pm

Drake grabbed his uniform, left the room and changed. Upon entering, everyone could see that his was, basically all black. The only bit of color being the light grey sides of the torso. He had gone with a hood and had it up now. The all black look, looked fitting on the vampire. "Perfect color palette." He joked, nodding at Artemis and Eve.
Drake Thorne
Drake Thorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Watson Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:02 pm

Artemis simply nodded and smiled, muttering a few 'no problem's occasionally. Ellis had changed meanwhile, returning to the room soon after. Tugging at the cloth some, he awkwardly made his way to a seat. "So... None of you are worried about how they got measurements? Or like... The colors?" He asked, voice hushed however.
Artemis Watson
Artemis Watson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:21 pm

"Perhaps better that they not know," Eve said, grinning wickedly and exchanging a glance with Arty. Her uniform was perhaps the most unorthodox of the group. Wearing a crop top at only just fit her, it was closer to a sports bra, really, and some scandalously short-shorts, Eve's outfit was designed to show as much skin as possible, while remaining somewhat modest. The outfit was rubbery, perhaps latex white, accentuating her pale appearance. She held under her arm a generic blue suit accented with black that she would wear as they toured, the revealing white garments designed solely for combat.
"So when do we leave?"

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Watson Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:24 pm

Artemis shared the grin, albeit more warm and knowing. "...Aah, looks like everyone's here, so, now?" He announced/offered as he began to move toward the door. "Should we talk about the plan?" He offered, widening his smile as he looked to the others, standing next to the doorframe.
Artemis Watson
Artemis Watson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex McCoy Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:58 pm

"Yeah. You can give them the once over of what we're doing, I'll go make sure the jet is ready for takeoff. We want to arrive in style." He grinned, before exiting the room, sprinting down the hall in beast form.
Alex McCoy
Alex McCoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Watson Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:19 am

Arty nodded, moving back to the group. "Most run with their tour, up until the end--Or if anyone finds something suspicious. That's where Ellis--And Scarlet, I guess--Come in. They'll separate and search the place, obviously not trying to get caught. Once we have a decent idea of what they do, we leave." He explained. "Any questions?"
Artemis Watson
Artemis Watson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:47 am

Eve nodded, not saying a word as she zipped up her jumpsuit.
"Shall we go, then?"

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Watson Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:52 am

"Let's." Artemis called, stepping out of the room as he floated off the ground. Levitating, he led the group--A display Ellis rolled his eyes at while he followed, arms crossed over his chest. He definitely enjoyed how well the uniform fit his awkward figure.
Artemis Watson
Artemis Watson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Olson Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:01 am

Blake had dressed into her uniform, her accent color a neon blue. She wore an eyepatch over her right eye to help her precision and accuracy when she aimed. Her gun, with the safety on, slung around her chest, resting it on her back.

Blake followed Artemis and the others, memorizing over the plan repeatedly in her mind. She desperately didn't want to be the one to fuck up on the mission, jeopardizing everyone else.
Blake Olson
Blake Olson

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Watson Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:09 am

Artemis led the group to the hangar, landing afterward. "Ready?" He called, unable to see Alex. Ellis looked around the area, eyes wide at the unfamiliar sight. Once he noticed the Blackbird, the reality of the mission hit him: He was an actual X-Man--For the moment, anyway. An almost wild smile developed on his face, eager to start the tour.
Artemis Watson
Artemis Watson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Olson Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:29 am

Blake nodded towards Artemis in response to his question. As the Blackbird revealed itself from the shadowy hallway, Blakes' mouth gaped, but she quickly readjusted herself and straightened her back, proud to be a part of the X-Men. They were about to a serious task that could potentially help not only Bayville, but mutants worldwide. She smiled, striding to keep up with the group.
Blake Olson
Blake Olson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum