The X-Men Are Back.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebirth of a great team.

+4
Alex McCoy
Artemis Watson
Blake Olson
Colin Wagner
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rebirth of a great team. - Page 4 Empty Re: Rebirth of a great team.

Post by ScarletTurner Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:48 am

"Not that bad of terms, goodness Eve,"
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:56 am

Eve rolled her eyes. "I got excited, too." She peered out the window at the two. "So what exactly happened?"

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:18 am

"It started when I looked fr the people who killed my family, I would be gone for a week or two at a time, I told him I was visiting family or working an out of state job. I knew it sounded sketchy, he knew it was sketchy, but if he knew what was going on, he would want to get involved, the people I was looking for, they didn't mess around."Scarlet lifted up the hem of her shirt revealing the numerous amounts of fading scars,be fore dropping it, "my back is worse, anyway, one day I was about to head back home, I had been gone for ten days, I ran into an old friend I made before I lived in New York. He got the wrong idea, Drake walked in at the wrong time, the man went to the hospital with a broken nose. Drake didn't believe me, and yeah, with the stress he was under I get it but still. I am a lot of things, but a cheater, that is something I am not." Scarlet says not showing any emotion during the speech except the frown that she couldn't stop.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:24 am

"The scars," Eve said, downplaying the rest of her speech. "I can rid you of them," she said, as thin, clear membranes from the sides of her eyelids blinked over her optical organs, moistening them. "If you like." She peeked out the window again. "These people, I've dealt with similar groups. Did you ever find out what actually happened?"

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:32 am

"they thought it would be funny to send me out into the world after seeing my family murdered. But of course there is an ulterior motive I am sure, there always is," Scarlet shrugs, "As for the scars, I will keep them, but thank you, that is very kind..."
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:29 pm

Eve nodded, her expression blank. "So are we to just sit here and wait then?"

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:21 pm

"I suppose not, I gotta pack up my crap onto Susan, and eat my sub, might as well get it over with, comes with the territory," Scarlet sighed and picked up her bag, she was just about to reach the door before she opened her bag and put a gun in her hip holster, "You never know," she opened the door and started packing the stuff, she went through her mental checklist and walked back inside grabbing her half empty bottle of Jack Daniels putting in beneath a layer of clothes.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:46 pm

"Indeed," Eve said, adjusting her long grey trench coat. She slipped on her black boots as she followed Scarlet. "Hopefully we can settle this quickly and be on our way."

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:31 pm

"indeed, why do you have to go to New York anyway?" Scarlet asks, tightening the straps on one of the brown leather bags.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:29 pm

Eve's eyes narrowed. "Loose ends." Her silvery hair seemed to, well, shake, almost. Every other hair seemed to become, wavy, almost, before returning it's uniform straightness. Her face remained was blank as ever, though. "Perhaps I might employ your assistance in such affairs," she said, as they made their way to the bikes.

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:58 am

"What kind of loose ends?" She asks, squinting at Eve, her eyes seemingly narrowing like a cat's.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Thorne Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:29 pm

As Lucas and drake pulled into the parking lot of the motel, the throttle of his car rattling the whole place, he took the keys out of the ignition, and sighed, not wanting to see if she was there or not.
Drake Thorne
Drake Thorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:43 am

Eve stood on the balcony of the motel, watching the men pull in. The platinum blonde's eyes mimicked Scarlet's, pupils turning to slits as she was asked the question. "The kind that must be paid for in blood. Mutant experimentation. Of which, I am a product." She trumped back towards Drake and Lucas. "It appears we have company."

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:38 am

Scarlet fidgited nervously for half a second before composing herself. "Indeed, the darker one is Drake, the other Lucas, play it cool, would ya?" Scarlet asks, walking out the front door, acting as if she was unaware of their presence, even daring to hum ACDC's Highway to Hell, one of her favorite songs.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Thorne Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:29 pm

As she's exited her room, on the radio that very song began playing. Call it fate, or a extreme bitch of a DJ, but it did. Drake didn't realize her walking out, and instead was lost in thought, staring at the steering wheel.
Drake Thorne
Drake Thorne

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:42 pm

Scarlet cast a look at the car and smiled, she could get out of town without having to confront the son of a bitch. But then again, she really needed to educate him on what happens when you call a Turner a cheater. But would she really do such a thing, when it all comes down to it, Scarlet didn't hate Drake. so she tossed a small pebble at the car, "Turn it up!"
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Thorne Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:49 pm

Drake looked up from the steering wheel, a look of confusion played on his face. Without a word he reached over and turned the dial to full blast, the roof being down causing it to be that much louder. A million thoughts ran through his head, but only one stuck. He disappeared from the car, appearing as a shadow at Scarlets feet. He shaped into a human again, and without hesitation, kissed her. Longingly, and ferociously.
Drake Thorne
Drake Thorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:58 pm

A shining, silver blade hovered above Drake's head. The blade was long and thin, before it led back to Eve's pony-tail, being made up of a recomposition of her own platinum hair. "Scarlet...?" She said, unsure of what to do about this man.

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:02 pm

Scarlet pushed Drake off, she smirked, "Don't worry about it Eve," She says with a chuckle. "I don't know what you have been doing, Drake, but where I come from, that's not how you greet people," Scarlet cleared her throat, she sniffed, "Who did you drink?"
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Thorne Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:08 pm

Drake grinned,"well, no 'one' just a bag. What am I saying, doing. Whatever. Fuck it. Scarlet, for the past. However fucking long it's been, I've missed you, there's no doubt about that. But I can't do this, not this. I need an explanation, why?"
Drake Thorne
Drake Thorne

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:13 pm

"Why what? I run into an old friend and he is an idiot and you assume the worst of me, which reminds me, I forgot to give you somethin'" Scarlet winds back and lands a solid shot at Drake's eye.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Thorne Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:16 pm

After quickly recovering from the hit," Drake sighed. "So after you get all sneaky, never fucking telling me where the hell you are, or what the fuck you're doing. And I get punched for being hurt? Well fuck you. Fuck. You." Drake said, and stormed off, getting into the car.
Drake Thorne
Drake Thorne

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletTurner Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:21 pm

"I didn't tell you what I was doing because you would have stopped me, you would have gotten one of us killed, and lets be honest it would've been you. I'm not sneaky, I just know a priority when I see one," Scarlet said not even attempting to go after him.
ScarletTurner
ScarletTurner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilibae Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:22 pm

Eve's blade withdrew, strands of hair unravelling back into its normal composition, falling limp. Eve too sniffed the air. She took a few steps towards the car, now standing in front of it. "I'm sure this can all be settled civilly, if we just calm down."

Lilibae

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Thorne Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:23 pm

"Well have fun with your 'priority.' This was a mistake. Have fun knowing you lost the one person who actually loved you, knew you. Twice." He said, starting to pull off.
Drake Thorne
Drake Thorne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum